BMW G80 M3

Alles over Duitse auto's, van Beierse fapmobielen via VAG klonen tot achteruit de strontbult in Porkers.
Plaats reactie
romo
Locatie: Create a problem Incite a reaction Propose a solution The /// M-pire strikes back

Re: BMW G80 M3

Bericht door romo » 20 jul 2019, 08:47

Andre schreef:
19 jul 2019, 18:03
Als deze kant op gaat dan komt er rap een gt4

Laat maar weten wanneer je zo ver bent, dan gaan we een group buy doen :tooth:

Robin
Auto: Hyundai Pony

Bericht door Robin » 20 jul 2019, 08:57

Maar alléén als ie optioneel met extra long gearing leverbaar is. Ik wil wérken voor m'n centen verdomme:)

romo
Locatie: Create a problem Incite a reaction Propose a solution The /// M-pire strikes back

Bericht door romo » 22 jul 2019, 19:40

Antwoord Scott26 op Bimmerpost na de intussen 34 pagina`s paniek betreffende de nieuwe M3;

I have been away at the X7 event where the clients collected theirs (M50d)and got to see the X7 Concept pick up.

In the flesh the pick up is actually quite interesting but the rear end does not impress in real life as much as it does not in the photographs. If they left the actual rear of the X7 it would be fine. But then it is a showcase for the next generation of engineering and design talent at BMW.

Let me reiterate I have not seen the M3/M4 in person but they do promise an unseen M @ the Porto M8 gathering next month.
But in relation to THE 4?

The Grille is not that dramatic. If we are being honest the car is the Vision iDynamics but when you look how the front end of the concept is really quite flat. It has been raised to meet the ubiquitous safety requirements for pedestrians etc. So it is essentially quite high as the photographs provide the evidence which is reflected in the prototypes with their raised front facias.

The render has an Alfa like quality to it which is unusual for a BMW but it's not as dramatic as the render. This is however THE 4. I cannot offer an opinion on the M3/M4.(yet) other than it gets the same face.

What I like about the new 4 is very much what I have said all along.
It takes the best of the F22 to the more flowing organic elements of THE 8 and brings forth an equally sporty looking concept.
How this new interpretation of the iconic kidney grille blends with the car is to give it far more purpose than just a smaller version of THE 8.

Although it sits front and centre. The kidney grille adds a definite sporting presence with slimmer headlights and sculpted aerodynamics with the need for over use of plastic appendages.(M Sport)

Controversial? yes, decisive?indeed. But it works perfectly. Iconic sportiness, modern interpretation and a powerful presence.
THE 4 is very much going to be a modern icon.

Joop

Bericht door Joop » 22 jul 2019, 20:08

Klinkt al een stuk beter...
...toch nu wel erg benieuwd naar de plaatjes...

MParallel
Auto: BMW

Bericht door MParallel » 22 jul 2019, 21:47

Arthur schreef:
19 jul 2019, 19:47
Ik kan maar moeilijk geloven dat er zo'n grille opkomt... afgrijselijk gezicht.
Ik geef het een grote kans.

Net als de shock toen Audi met die single frame grille kwam.

Nu hoor je er niemand meer over.

Plaats reactie